Kafka Magic is a GUI tool for working with Apache Kafka clusters. It can find and display messages, transform and move messages between topics, review and update schemas, manage topics, and automate complex tasks.
Kafka Magic facilitates topic management, QA and Integration Testing via convenient user interface.
Kafka Magic Community Edition is FREE for personal and business use.
Download Magic here!
- Browse Kafka clusters, topics, and partitions.
- Filter messages by partition, offset, and timestamp.
- View string, JSON, or Avro serialized messages.
- Publish JSON or Avro messages to a topic
- Publish messages with the Context: Key, Headers, Partition Id
- Publish multiple messages as an array in a single step
Move Messages between Topics
- Find messages in one topic and send them to another one
- Transform messages and change assigned schema on the fly
- Conditionally distribute messages between multiple topics
Manage Topics and Avro Schemas
- Read cluster and topic metadata
- Create, clone, and delete topics
- Read and register Avro schemas
Automate Complex Tasks
- Compose scripts out of simple commands, supported by IntelliSense and autocomplete helpers
- Execute long-running integration tests directly from the UI
- Maintain full control over test execution
Kafka Magic efficiently works with very large topics containing many millions of messages.
Designed for corporate environment
Deploy any way you want:
- As a desktop application for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- As a Docker container deployed closer to your Kafka cluster.
- Individually for every developer,
- or a single instance for the whole team. (User Access License might still be required for every user)