Kafka Magic is a GUI tool for working with topics and messages in Apache Kafka® clusters.
It facilitates topic management, QA and Integration Testing via convenient user interface and automation script editor.
Kafka Magic Community Edition is FREE for personal and business use.
Download Magic here!
- Browse Kafka clusters, topics, and partitions.
- Filter messages by partition, offset, and timestamp.
- View string, JSON, or Avro serialized messages.
- Publish JSON or Avro messages to a topic
- Publish messages with the Context: Key, Headers, Partition Id
- Publish multiple messages as an array in a single step
Manage Topics and Avro Schemas
- Read cluster and topic metadata
- Create, clone, and delete topics
- Read and register Avro schemas
Automate Complex Tasks
- Compose scripts out of simple commands, supported by IntelliSense and autocomplete helpers
- Execute long-running integration tests directly from the UI
- Maintain full control over test execution
Kafka Magic efficiently works with very large topics containing many millions of messages.
Designed for corporate environment
Deploy any way you want:
- As a desktop application for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- As a Docker container deployed closer to your Kafka cluster.
- Individually for every developer,
- or a single instance for the whole team. (User Access License might still be required for every user)